Saint Paper Directions
Due Date: First November Class
Use this handout to research your saint/confirmation name and write your speech into a paper. The research paper and research handout are all due at the same time.
Your title page should include a picture of your saint and your saint’s name. This must be the name of the saint you are using for your confirmation name. If you follow the questions on the handout, and turn your answers into complete sentences and paragraphs, you will have a completed the paper.
Your paper must:
- Be typed, Times Roman (font 14)
- Be double spaced
- Be on 8 ½ by 11 sized paper
- Be written using complete sentences
- Include a picture of your saint on front page with saint’s name
- Include your name typed in the bottom right hand corner and indicate what program you are in under your name (i.e. Directed Study, Liturgical Based, Good Shepherd)
- Include quotes for anything copied word-for-word.
- List the names of your sources at the end of the paper.
- Be written by you the student – NOT by a parent or sibling
Staple the Research Question Sheet (see link at top of page) to the back of your Saint Paper.