Welcome to St. Paul’s Catechesis Registration Page!
We thank you for wanting to be a part of our Program!
Below, and in the following order, on this page you will find links with:
- Instructions/Information on how to complete the Registration Form. This link also contains information on the options we have available this year – both In Person & Remote!
- Tuition and Fees – and the online payment link
- Registration Form – a fillable pdf that you can print out or just save and email
- Volunteer Application
- New Parishioner Reg Form – to become a St. Paul parishioner
These remain challenging times for us all and we thank you for your continued commitment to the religious education of your children.
We ask that you please consider being a catechist! You will be provided with the necessary information and support needed to teach the lessons – and if not you, then who?
Again, all information and forms for Registering can be found on this page and its links, so please scroll through this entire page!
At this time, the office is not open to the public. We are happy to answer your calls and emails as well as make arrangements to meet in person, if needed!
- Submit your electronic registration (by emailing the Registration Form) and make your payment with our online payment option – please see the Tuition link below
- Or you may Drop off your Registration:
- Leave in the Kinane Center (215 Ridge Terrace) locked mailbox (on the right column)
INFORMATION / INSTRUCTION Page – includes info on our different options!
The above page link includes Information Needed to Complete the Registration Form (RF):
- Parent Information
- Child Information
- Required Signature
- PROGRAM CHOICE #’S (needed to complete RF) – and an explanation of the options offered this year!
TUITION, SACRAMENTAL FEES, LATE FEES AND DEADLINES Page
To make an online payment – see link below!
The above page link includes the following Information:
- Sacramental Fees
- Late Fees
- New Families
- Waiting To Register
- Non Parishioners
- Types of Payment Accepted – including our online payment option (credit cards or electronic checks accepted) Click Here to Pay Online!
- IF YOU ARE USING THE ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION, IF YOUR LAST NAME IS DIFFERENT THAN YOUR CHILD’S PLEASE EITHER: Let us know or add your child’s name in parentheses when you make your payment, so that we are able to match the payment to the Registration Form (RF)
- Mailing Address / Office Location
- Returned Checks
REGISTRATION FORM (RF)
IF YOU ARE EMAILING THE RF – YOU HAVE TO SAVE IT FIRST – SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW (please do NOT send in google doc form)
The above is Fillable RF pdf link – Directions on how to use this fillable pdf:
- Click on the link, it will open the fillable Registration Form
- You may now print the blank form and complete it by hand OR
- Type in the registration information
- If you’ve typed in the registration information you may now print it OR
- Save the form to your computer If you open the RF with a gmail account or in Chrome, you should be able to enter the information into the form and then click on the Download arrow (at the top right of your screen) and save it. In other types of emails or servers (i.e. Firefox) it will bring up the RF in a pdf file (i.e. Adobe). Type in your info and then save it by clicking on the file button (at the top left) then click Save As. After saving it you will be able to attach the file to your email! and print it later OR if using our new payment option for credit cards/electronic checks:
- Email the Registration Form to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and then make your payment on the Parish online payment page for Catechesis (Click Here for the GiveCentral online payment site) as full payment is expected with Registration unless other arrangements have been made.
Don’t have a printer? Printer issues? There will be Registration Forms left in the Kinane Center’s unlocked mailbox.
WANT TO VOLUNTEER? Great! We Need Volunteers!
Parents of children enrolled in our Program are eligible for tuition waivers, if a parent volunteers! Find out about the full and partial waivers we offer – call or email us today! Or just go ahead and fill out an application and we will contact you!
INCOMING 6th, 7th & 8th GRADE SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
ALL 6th, 7th & 8th Grade students are required to perform service in preparation of Confirmation.
WANT TO BECOME A PARISHIONER?
Are You NEW to St. Paul of the Cross… or are you interested in becoming a registered parishioner?
We ask everyone to be a parishioner, but at this time it is not required. However, please know that we give priority placement to our parishioners!
Drop off the New Parishioner Form at the Rectory and contact them with any Parishioner related questions. The Rectory phone number is 847-825-7605. Any Catechesis questions should be directed to our office!
Sign-up is simple and there is NO Cost nor Commitment when you sign-up.
Signing up for Catechesis does not automatically sign you up as a Parishioner! Nor does enrolling in Catechesis put you on the Parish’s email or mailing list.