Welcome to the Registration Page!
We are not yet ready to open up Registration for 2021-2022 as we await news of our required Safety Protocols for the Fall. We will be opening Registration up in the coming months. If you have questions please feel free to call or email!
We thank you for wanting to be a part of our Program!
All information and forms for Registering can be found on this page and its links. After these frequently asked questions – Please scroll through the entire page, to be sure to find all the Registration information!
We are not in the office – we are working remotely but are still available to answer your calls and emails!
- Drop off your Registration:
- In the Kinane Center (215 Ridge Terrace) locked mailbox (on the back of the right column)
- We are allowing electronic registrations along with online payments – please see the Tuition link below
- These are challenging times for us all and we thank you for your continued commitment to the religious education of your children.
INFORMATION / INSTRUCTION Page
This page will be available once Registration opens for 2021-2022
Includes Information Needed to Complete Registration Form (RF):
Registration Form (RF) Explanation
- Parent Information
- Child Information
- Required Signature
- PROGRAM CHOICE #’S (needed to complete RF)
TUITION, SACRAMENTAL FEES, LATE FEES AND DEADLINES Page
The Tuition and Fees for 2021-2022 will be available once Registration Opens
To make an online payment – see link below!
Includes the following Information:
- Sacramental Fees
- Late Fees
- New Families
- Waiting To Register
- Non Parishioners
- Types of Payment Accepted – we’ve added a new payment option! Click Here To Pay Online!
- Mailing Address / Office Location
- Returned Checks
REGISTRATION FORM (RF)
IF YOU ARE EMAILING THE RF – YOU HAVE TO SAVE IT FIRST – SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW (please do NOT send in google doc form)
The Registration Form will be available once we open Registration for 2021-2022
Above is Fillable RF pdf link – Directions on how to use pdf:
- Click on the link, it will open the Registration Form THERE ARE NO LATE FEES – PLEASE IGNORE ON BACK OF RF form
- You may now print the blank form and complete it by hand OR
- Type in the registration information
- If you’ve typed in the registration information you may now print it OR
- Save the form to your computer If you open the RF with a gmail account or in Chrome, you should be able to enter the information into the form and then click on the Download arrow (at the top right of your screen) and save it. In other types of emails or servers (i.e. Firefox) it will bring up the RF in a pdf file (i.e. Adobe). Type in your info and then save it by clicking on the file button (at the top left) then click Save As. After saving it you will be able to attach the file to your email! and print it later OR if using our new payment option for credit cards:
- Email the Registration Form to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and then make your payment on the Parish Donate page for Catechesis (Click Here for Catechesis online payment page) as full payment is expected with Registration unless other arrangements have been made.
Don’t have a printer? Printer issues? Email us and request that we leave a Registration Form in the mailbox for you to pick-up!
INCOMING 6th, 7th & 8th GRADE SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
Service will be modified this year – please wait for details.
WANT TO BECOME A PARISHIONER?
Are You NEW to St. Paul of the Cross… or are you interested in becoming a registered parishioner?
Please contact the Rectory 847-825-7605.
Sign-up is simple and there is NO Cost nor Commitment when you sign-up.
Signing up for Catechesis does not automatically sign you up as a Parishioner – that’s why we have NPS’s! Nor does enrolling in Catechesis put you on the Parish’s email or mailing list.