As with all our options, the Regular Program meets the requirements for sacraments and the Registration cost is the same.
Our Regular Program consists of 3 options:
- Sunday mornings (for Grades PK – 8) 8:45 – 10:15 am
- Tuesday Afternoons (for Grades 1 – 5) 4:00 – 5:30 pm
- Tuesday evenings (for Grades 6 – 8) 7:00 – 8:30 pm
There are twenty classes over the course of the year. They are all grade level classes that your child will attend by themselves. They will receive a textbook their first class. Please have your child bring their Blest Are We Book to each class.
Class Lists, detailing which classroom the students are assigned, are posted the first two classes of the year in the hallways.
These classes are taught totally by volunteers. We try and make the classes a good mix of boys/girls and from multiple schools so that the classes are set-up for success! We ask that you speak with your child about respecting the classroom setting, the other students and the volunteer catechist.
6th, 7th & 8th GRADE REQUIRED SERVICE
ALL 6th, 7th and 8th Graders are required to complete service. Please see the Service page for more information and to download Service Forms. Completed Service Forms can be handed in during class.
8th Graders do not come to class after Confirmation. As with all 8th grade students they will need to complete:
- Complete Saint paper by November 1 – See Sacrament/Confirmation page of website for directions
- All required service handed in by December 1
- Attend Confirmation Retreat in December
- Confirmation Interview on January 26
- Attend Confirmation Practice and Make Confirmation in February
Parents will attend the Parent Meeting on October 14
As with all 2nd grade students, we expect that they will:
- Make Reconciliation in February
- Attend their assigned Communion Retreat in March or April
- Attend Communion Practice and Make Communion in May
Parents will attend the Parent Meetings on November 11 and January 20